Ductless HVAC Services
In West Garden Grove, South Cypress, College Park, CA and Surrounding Areas
One of the main benefits of ductless HVAC systems is the versatility it has for cooling individual rooms. The demand for this system installation is growing, and is among the top of the line in popular cooling and heating systems that are efficient. To keep these systems in good working order however, it is essential to get them serviced.
If you reside in West Garden Grove, CA, and are curious or interested in installing a ductless HVAC system, get in touch with AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning.
Importance Of Having Regular Ductless Service
By scheduling regular maintenance, you allow our technician to look at the system for problems and spot the issues before they get worse. The earlier the problems are identified, the more affordable they will be to repair. By taking this approach, you could save substantial money on repairs over the system’s lifetime.
Checklist For Maintenance Of Ductless
Maintaining your unit will supply you with a comfortable living space. An inspection helps ensure that HVAC ductless systems are cleaned, inspected, and maintained regularly.
Here’s a list of tasks to look out for when performing ductless HVAC services:
- Examine The Outside Of The Condenser Unit: When the condenser unit is in a densely populated area, there is a chance that leaves and debris accumulate on the unit, causing problems with the flow of air and slowing the cooling and heat transfer process.
- Check The Evaporator’s Fins And Coils: The fins and coils maintain the cold temperatures needed for cooling the air, but if dirt is accumulated on the fins and coils, act as insulation while also delaying the cooling process.
- Clean Filters: Most ductless mini-splits come with mesh filters that trap pollutants and dirt before entering the air cooling unit. Blockage of the filters can slow down airflow, which causes the system to take longer to provide air.
- Check Refrigerant Levels: The refrigerant is circulated through pipes that cool the evaporator coils and then transfer heat outdoors. If levels are low, the refrigerant may not be sufficiently cold to cool effectively. Low levels can signal an issue hazardous to the environment and impact your family’s health and air quality.
- Check The Condensate Pan: Excess water inside the pan could indicate a blockage in the drain. Water accumulation can raise humidity levels inside your home and cause mildew or mold.
Regular inspections and maintenance are vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of ductless HVAC systems. Inspecting the ductless split system regularly will extend the system’s life and ensure comfort and safety for homeowners.
Contact AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment for ductless HVAC service in West Garden Grove, CA and the surrounding areas.