Heat Pump Replacement
In West Garden Grove, South Cypress, College Park, CA and Surrounding Areas
Looking for a reliable heat pump replacement company in West Garden Grove, South Cypress, College Park, CA, and surrounding areas? Look no further than AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning. We are a family-owned and operated business that has been providing high-quality heat pump replacement services. We are dedicated to providing our customers with prompt, professional, and courteous service. Contact us today for the best Heat Pump Replacement In West Garden Grove, South Cypress, College Park, CA, And Surrounding Areas.
When Is The Right Time For Replacing The Heat Pump?
The lifespan of a heat pump is around 10-15 years. But many factors can affect its longevity, such as the frequency of use, the quality of maintenance, the type of climate it is used in, and more.
If your heat pump is not working as efficiently as it used to or if it has stopped working altogether, then it might be time for a replacement.
Other signs that you might need a heat pump replacement include:
- Strange noises: If your heat pump is making strange noises, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the unit.
- Leaking fluid: If you notice any fluids leaking from your heat pump, it is important to have a professional take a look at it as soon as possible.
- Higher energy bills: If you have noticed that your energy bills have been gradually increasing, it could be a sign that your heat pump is not working as efficiently as it used to.
- Uneven heating and cooling: If you notice that some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold, it is an indication of a problem with your heat pump.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your heat pump, or if it is simply time for a replacement, call AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning today at (844) 424-7764.
What Can You Expect From Our Technicians During Heat Pump Maintenance?
When you call us for heat pump maintenance, one of our certified technicians will come to your home to inspect and clean your unit. Our technician will check the filters, coils, and other parts of the heat pump to make sure they are clean and in good working condition. We will also lubricate all of the moving parts to ensure that your heat pump is running smoothly.
In addition, our technician will check the Freon levels and make sure that there are no leaks. We will also inspect the ductwork to make sure it is properly sealed and insulated. After the inspection, our technician will give you a report of their findings and recommend any necessary repairs or replacements.
What are the benefits of choosing AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning?
There are many benefits to choosing AirPoint Heating & Air Conditioning for your heat pump needs, including:
- Prompt and Professional Service
- High-quality Heat Pumps
- Competitive Pricing
- Wide Range of Heat pump Services including Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Service, Heat Pump Maintenance, and Heat Pump Installation
Schedule an appointment for your heat pump replacement in West Garden Grove, California, and the surrounding areas.